Planning, Execution, & Follow-through
Leveraging over 140 years of marketing and technology expertise—from vision to strategy, from planning to delivery—we will seamlessly complement your marketing teams where, when and how you need us.
CAMPAIGN PLANNING AND EXECUTION
We will lead and facilitate all aspects of marketing campaign planning and execution through vendor integration, playbook development, driving consistency across brand tactics, and strict accountability to campaign timelines.
We provide our clients with cross-channel planning, benchmarking, and best practices incorporating dedicated resources. This will ensure optimum technology deployment and program management.
Our expertise lies in CRM campaign Channel Partner Management. This involves the coordination and management of the entire campaign stream involving key campaign integrators including:
- Creative and Digital Agencies
- SEO Agencies
- Media Placement
- Print Partners
- Email and Digital Campaigns
- Contact Center
- Database and Analytics Providers
We’ll keep you on time and assist you in meeting and exceeding your goals.
Our PMP® certified project managers will keep you on schedule and help you reach your goals. We provide our clients with cross-channel planning, benchmarking, and best practices incorporating dedicated usability resources, ensuring optimum technology deployment and program management. These critical tasks involve the completion of many deliverables within the project timeline.
Our philosophy of value-added, consultative engagement with our clients directs us to constantly focus on process improvements and technology enhancements. Our exposure to a variety of industries and clients enable us to incorporate innovative and cost effective application solutions with proven techniques.
We provide full project management services to:
- Discovery Discussions
- Assure execution of all deliverables according to the project plan
- Coordinate of various tasks between all stakeholders
- Provide full visibility of status to the client project owner
- Quality Assurance of Process
Our Strategy, Planning, and Consulting Services include on-site, virtual or back office support in full or part time capacities. We are flexible in order to assure that our clients’ needs are met. To lead and manage, we can fill roles in temporary or permanent positions.
Key roles include:
- Brand Planning
- Campaign Management
- Project Management
- Compliance and Regulatory Adherence
- Print Management
- Inventory Management
We provide Event Management Services in a variety of industry verticals and event types. Our event management capabilities are a natural extension of our comprehensive marketing support services. From speaker programs, association events, conventions and trade shows, to major sports events/signings, entertainment and sales meetings; Hibbert can handle all of the details to make your event a success.
Specific event support logistics includes:
- Detailed Planning and Program/Event Development
- Event Site Acquisition/Booking, Travel Details and Coordination
- Event Registration sites – Meeting Portal
- Omnichannel Communications, Outreach and Invitation Process
- Lead Management and Opt In Capture
- On-site Meeting Support and Concierge Services
- Event Ticket, Banner, Signage and Promotional Material Production
- Post Event Communications, Site Breakdown, Material Return Logistics, Financial Cost Reconciliation, Surveys and Robust Analytics
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND SOLUTIONS
Data complexity and integration issues lead to multiple versions of data that create significant challenges for companies. Ensuring that data and systems interact in a streamlined manner is vital to optimize decision making and support business goals.
Application Review and Recommendations
Hibbert understands the importance of an application framework and we consult with our clients to provide data quality enforcing policies and procedures for the technical management of data. We help our clients address their applications and program interface challenges in the following areas:
- Meeting the increasing regulatory compliances related to risk management
- Managing internal and external security threats
- Data Security Evaluation
- Safe Harbor Compliance
- PCI Compliance
Our team enables you to make intelligent, risk-based decisions while ensuring your data is secure using audited methodologies.
We have an experienced, in-house Creative Services team available to help you meet your marketing goals. Our designers can work with your brand teams and agency partners to create new assets, optimize existing assets for cross-platform consistency and recommend ways to improve functionality and interactivity. Our designers utilize HTML5, CSS3, and standards compliance to bring your digital audience the highest quality user experience.
Our creative services include:
- Website and mobile application UI/UX design
- Graphic Design services for digital media
- Design and coding of emails and newsletters
- Graphic Design services for digital and offset print
- Banners and signage
- Illustration and artwork
- Logo design
- Poster design
- Slide services
- Med guides