For over 140 years, we’ve worked closely with a wide range of clients. Here are some practical examples of how we’ve applied our custom solutions to meet their unique marketing needs.
CASE STUDY | Clinical Trials Management
Large pharmaceutical company had trial sites located worldwide. They realized that they were unable to track inventory as the material was located in multiple buildings. Concern was that trial managers were more focused on tracking inventory instead of addressing patient outcomes.
Hibbert was chosen for their efficiency to help with the management and development of their clinical trial study materials.
Hibbert presented a global approach so materials could be produced and shipped out of the warehouse that was closest to the order destination:
- Inventory Management Team – Analyzed usage, managed inventory status, order inquiries and custom requirements.
- Website – Allowed 24/7 order entry for all site locations.
- Direct Mail and Email Campaigns – Helped develop to complement ongoing radio, web and print campaigns.
Hibbert established a cost-effective, efficient process to store, manage and ship clinical trial materials worldwide for all study sites. This enabled the client to streamline the process and reduce their current head count for trial management. Trial managers were able to re-focus on the patient outcomes. Overall the client realized a $355K in savings by reducing head count allocated on the administration tasks of material management and storage reduction based on printing materials on demand.
CASE STUDY | Product Recalls
Client was alerted that one of the drugs that they were distributing did not have child-resistant packaging. The FDA was notified. The client did not have an established process to manage, track, and report the progress of the recall.
Hibbert worked closely with the client’s internal teams including: Regulatory, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Customer Service. Scope gathering was underway to be able to initiate the recall immediately.
Hibbert presented an FDA-compliant approach that would accommodate the 6-week recall window for the specific product as well as a plan should a future need arise.
- Data – Hibbert was able to coordinate data integration & cleanse of over 80K records spanning multiple areas of the supply chain. H360™ Database was created to store all records so that campaigns could be initiated.
- Teleservices – Outbound calls, reverse look-up services, and inbound call center for orders
- Creative/Assembly Services – Create informational content explaining the recall.
- Fulfillment Services – Assembly and distribution of recall kits to wholesalers, pharmacies, and consumers
- Reporting– Tracking process of communications and kit distributions sent to FDA.
An established database and process that can be used ongoing should it be needed in the future.
CASE STUDY | REMS and Risk Management
Large pharmaceutical client needed support in launching a new drug that was FDA approved but required a Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) from the manufacturer to ensure the benefits of the drug outweighed its risks.
Hibbert worked closely with the manufacturer to create a comprehensive scope of work to support the anticipated REMS requirements and ensure they were met.
Hibbert presented an approach that would allow for all aspects of the REMS program would be managed internally at Hibbert from Database to digital print.
- Database – H360 database stored all records and communication sent to each record along with any responses received. This allowed the manufacturer to monitor the program performance, adherence, and compliance. National Change of Address was performed quarterly on the database address records
- Creative Services – Created email and direct mail design as well as informational content.
- Direct Mail and Email Campaigns – Programmed or printed communications to be sent to records that are within the database.
Hibbert established a process that has been 100% compliant since approval, and most cost effective.
Let’s Start Something New.
To discover what the world’s most experienced marketing services company can do for you, call 1-888-HIBBERT or send us a message below.